Monday 18 November 2013

I can see why Bella wanted to be a vampire!

I haven't done an OOTD outfit in so long. When I have days off work, it is so much nicer to hang around the house in my pyjamas's or throw on an old hoody when heading to the shops. Positive thinking is so important for a healthy you and a positive mental health and well my  Pyjamas and dressing gown addiction of late is not very healthy at all! So, I have told my self, because I work all the unsociable hours God created, I must have at least one day a week where I am dressed well and I have my make-up and hair done. We'll see how long this lasts. Although I must say, at work I wear no make-up, wear old clothes and my hair is fired up any way that is easiest and well I'm sick of looking like I was just dragged through a field! I had cropped trousers on yesterday with ankle boots. I didn't put tan on my ankles since it's winter and that would be silly (says the one who is plastered in fake tan on nights out), when I looked down it was like I was wearing white socks. There is a Lily Cole pale and then there is me pale (I applied an effect to the pictures below so my skin looks not so pale, I'm a cheater!). I would love to meet famous red heads of the world and ask them what skin regime do they swear by. Goal in life, to be twilight pearly white! I can see why Bella wanted to be a vampire!




I'm loving black at the moment and I am normally anti black but it is so chic, I can't resist! I don't know about you but I have so many crop shirts and tops from the summer that I can carry into the winter. This denim shirt is cropped but I popped a long black cami underneath. It creates extra warmth and hides what the winter does not need to see. Body tops are also an excellent way to create extra warmth. Penneys/Primark stock various colours at great prices.


Penneys/Primark have really upped their game this season with incredible jewellery for incredible prices. This stylish baby was only €6. It's burgundy threading means its bang on trend and its collar effect means it can be worn with buttoned up shirts and high and low neck tops/dresses.




I treated myself to another one of Catrice's lipstick, at only €4.49, these lipstick's are worth every penny and the colour is so true to the stick. I have so many colours, a natural shade was needed and I'm in love. A natural shade is great if you don't want extreme eyes and lips or even if you just want natural day make-up.


Jacket - Penney's/Primark (old)
Shirt - Primark (London)
Trousers - Zara (old)
Boots - River Island
Necklace - Penney's/Primark
Lipstick - Catrice Ultimate Colour 190



LOVE CAT

XXXX










No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments, they are greatly appreciated

Love Cat
xxxxx