Friday 26 April 2013

Rough Flowers





Dress- TopShop (old)
Belt - Pennys - €6
Necklace - NewLook (old)
Bag - H&M -€19.95
Rings(pack of five) - H&M - €4.95
Boots - River Island - €80
 I love the idea of roughing up pretty dresses. I've gotten so much wear out of my TopShop floral dress I bought three years ago. Last night was date night so off to the cinema we went! Ironman was actually really good! I love dressing up going to the cinema well I just love to dress up. My recent purchase from River Island are my black ankle boots. I give them five stars, they go with absolutely everything, are comfy and have a small heel for extra height!

Add a thick studded waist belt, biker boots, a statement bag and chunky jewllery to rock your pretty outfit!



Benefit's smokin' eyes is absolutely amazing. Easy to apply and it comes with step by step instructions to ensure you get rockin' smokin' eyes!

Enjoy

Cat

xxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments, they are greatly appreciated

Love Cat
xxxxx