Monday 18 March 2013

Tassel Mania!






Tassel dress - Primark (Limited Edition) , £15
Black crop top (under neath), Primark, £4
Polka dot and red dip dye runners, Penny's €8
Peach runners, Penny's, €6

The Limited Edition section in Primark/Penny's is amazing! There was dresses there that I would never have thought Primark could produce. It is such a pity Penny's in the south of Ireland doesn't get these items. I met a friend today for coffee and this is the perfect outfit to look relaxed but still look stylish. What I really love about this dress is that it is extremely easy to dress it up or down! Add sky high platforms with bare legs and a big clutch and your ready for road. I love the colouring of the tassels it compliments the grey really well and the aztec stud design is keeping it on trend. I teamed it with a leather jacket and my new polka dot runners I got from Penny's. They are so cute and so cheap. The have loads of different designs. They are a great addition to any day outfit.

Enjoy

Cat

xxxx




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments, they are greatly appreciated

Love Cat
xxxxx