Monday 11 February 2013

The Sun Is Not My Friend

Living in Ireland is not glamourous

It is wet and cold. I am so sick of my poor toes feeling
like their standing in sick feet of snow all the time!!

It's hard not to sulk when you see all the pretty summer
clothes and you get the flu from attempting to wear them 
for an hour.

The only yellow in my life will be my reflection



1 - Miss Patina // 2 - RiverIsland // 3 - RiverIsland
4 - RiverIsland // 5 - Office


I hope the sun rethinks our friendship and comes to see me again
and stays this time!!


Enjoy

Cat

xxxx


















2 comments:

  1. Sick Feet of Snow, doesn't sound glamorous at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies about the terrible spelling 😳!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments, they are greatly appreciated

Love Cat
xxxxx