Saturday 23 February 2013

Second Chance


I love a bargain. 

I really love a bargain when it involves designer labels!

I had a wedding recently and no Idea what I wanted to wear.

I saw a dress on the window of a charity shop Enable Ireland. I found out when it was on sale and
qued  the morning it was to sell and got it yeah!!

What was amazing was, It was in perfect condition, only €20 and it was Karen Millen!

BARGAIN!!!!!!


Jacket (old) - Primark (London)

My aunt is a sewing machine master so she altered it for me!



Bracelets-H&M, €7.95
Shoes (old) - Limited Edition Pennys
Bag (old) - Shoe rack

                                 
I was unable to find the original price but rail hunting is charity shops is 
a cheap way to find jewels


Enjoy

Cat 

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. andu looked just fab xxxx was a great day ... congrats TAMMY and KARL GRACE

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments, they are greatly appreciated

Love Cat
xxxxx