Tuesday 1 January 2013

Christmas Survival Kit

Hi Guys! I hope you all had a fun filled and stylish Christmas and New Year. Christmas is the one time a girl or guy needs their wardrobe and accessories to be on standby for all the nights of partying. What was your Christmas survival kit? I will share mine with you!

I got these houndstooth nail wraps in Pennys for €1.50, There is no way way you can find a better bargain. They are easy to apply, you don't need a nail file. Simply, bend them over your nail, press down and pull. Fashionable nails in seconds!

 I bought this chain in H&M, €22.95, unfortunately it did not come down in the sales but it is well worth the buy. Pair with a plain top and it will stand out, beautiful.

 I am obsessed with bracelets attached to rings, so stylish and as you have guessed I love crosses. Have one in silver and gold to match any outfit.
 Fashion is not only about clothes. MAC's new primer prep+prime, €39, is amazing. After a night of dancing away your foundation is still picture perfect. I am in love with Rimmel's Kate range lipstick No.4. I found it extremely hard to find but eventually purchased it in Superdrug,€6.59.
 It was very cold over the party season, so to wrap up in style I purchased this black scarf that zips up in Promod, reduced from €20 to €10, bargain! My amazing clutch is from Pennys and is currently reduced to €2.
 I was a very lucky girl to receive a great gift, these amazing baroque wet look trousers. The fit is so flattering They are ankle length so pair with eye catching shoes. Zara €49.95
 This amazing gold biker blazer is from MANGO €25 reduced to €22.
And here is my Christmas survival kit together!

I hope you enjoy and share your comments

Love Cat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments, they are greatly appreciated

Love Cat
xxxxx